How to install the PHPancake system
- Download the latest release files.
- Untar them
- Copy all the files and directories from the v0.0.3.3 directory onto the directory you want them to be.
- Make sure the directory from the last step is accessible via browser
- Make sure the Apache has write permissions on the directory from last step.
- Create a DB, You can choose what ever name you want.
- browse to install.html. If you dumped the files in directory /var/www/test Surf to
- Fill in the details. For now, leave the last three fields empty (The ones about folder locations).
- This should be it. Surf to http://[your server]:/test/public To test the install.
- Any problems or feedback, Please send us using the mailing-list.